" " milwaukee 49 52 0650 | Construction Tool Service
Tools, Supplies, and Safety Products for Contractors Pittsburgh (412) 681-6673
State College (814) 231-3090


Plunger Rod for Quart Size Carriage



Milwaukee Plunger Rod for Quart Size Carriage 49-52-0650
(click image to enlarge)
Quick Overview
  • Replacement plunger rod for use with quart size tube/carriage
  • Fits on all Milwaukee 6560 and 6562 series caulk and adhesive guns
Interested in this item or want more information?
Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
Phone: 412-681-6673
Email: pgconnelly@constructiontoolservice.com

Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Replacement plunger rod for model 6560 and 6562 Milwaukee Caulk Gun when set up to use the quart size tube/carriage.
Additional Information
Manufacturer: Milwaukee
For More Information on the Plunger Rod for Quart Size Carriage, [Click Here] to Link to Manufacturer Web Site
© 2013- Construction Tool Services | All Rights Reserved
Powered by 48ws.com